Fitness is Such a DRAG: Pride Fundraiser
Celebrate Vancouver Pride with a fitness fundraiser featuring performances by Canada’s Drag Race star Kendall Gender with Bibi SouPhresh, Tiffany Ann Co. & Venus! Take a few beginner-friendly cardio sessions, all in the name of charity. Register by donation with 100% of proceeds going to the Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre Society.
WHAT IS GOING ON
Three 20-minute beginner-friendly fitness sessions:
- Pop Queen Cardio with Jared Byrne (dance fitness)
- Step fitness with Mark Wolf & Chad Walters-McNaughton(no step required)
- Mighty, a beat driven cardio and strength, with Dylan Archambault of CMMN GRND
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Must pre-register by donation with 100% of proceeds going to charity
- Located at the šxʷƛ̓ənəq Xwtl’e7énḵ Square (Vancouver Art Gallery – North Plaza)
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes – you will sweat!
- Sunglasses are recommended as you are facing the sun for the first part of the evening