Clean Ambassadors are on the front lines of cleanliness, responsible for basic street cleaning, identifying cleanliness issues, and assisting visitors by giving basic directions.
SOME OF THE CLEAN TEAM DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Performing micro-cleaning services on sidewalks and in other public spaces
- Reporting cleanliness and graffiti issues to the appropriate organizations
- Collecting and reporting discarded needles found on the downtown streets
- Pressure washing public sidewalks and public spaces
- Snow removal and salting during required seasons
- Provide customer service to visitors, business people, merchants and residents of downtown