Digital Innovation and Leadership (DIAL), founded by Simon Fraser University (SFU) Beedie School of Business, helps organizations and people build capacity for digital transformation.
DIAL programs are designed to ensure employees have the skills and knowledge required to succeed amid this rapidly changing technological landscape. They deliver systems change solutions for Canadian employers to acquire new talent or up-skill current employees. In partnership with the Vancouver Economic Commission (VEC), DIAL helps Vancouver businesses adapt and compete in the digital economy.
Visit DIAL’s website to learn more.
Join them for an intimate conversation with fellow business leaders engaging in digital transformation and learn how your peers manage challenges and roadblocks to implement digital changes, like financial barriers, lack of access to digital talent, and limited capacity.
Focus Group Topics & Registration Links
- Digital Transformation Focus Group for Healthcare Leaders | July 18 @ 10am
- Digital Transformation Focus Group for Manufacturing Leaders | July 18 @ 11am
- Digital Transformation Focus Group for Retail Leaders | July 18@ 12pm
- Digital Transformation Focus Group for Transportation & Logistics Leaders | July 19 @ 11am
- Digital Transformation Focus Group for IT & Professional Services Leaders | July 19 @ 12pm
DIAL invites you to co-create solutions with us and become a part of the ecosystem to build capacity for digital transformation.
With investment from the federal government through the Digital Supercluster, DIAL is bringing together a consortium of diverse partners to provide systems change solutions through two responsive training programs.
Your feedback and responses will be summarized confidentially and fed directly into a national strategy with the Digital Supercluster, strengthening Canada’s digital advancement capacity.