The YMCA Youth Employment Bootcamp offers a 12-week wage subsidy for employers who are seeking to hire entry-level or early-career candidates for full-time roles.
Learn how the YMCA can help you reduce the risk of employee turnover and offset the cost of onboarding with:
- $15 hourly wage subsidy for probationary wages
- Pre-screened applicants and recruitment support
- Ongoing candidate support from YMCA staff
Attend a virtual Employer Info Session or Book a Meeting to discover how the YMCA Youth Employment Bootcamp can support you.
Give youth an extra incentive to work for you! Participating youth have access to:
- Paid essential training for the role
- 6-month YMCA membership
- Job start supports such as transportation and essential clothing
- $300 employment bonus
For more information, click here.