JOIN US OVER BREAKFAST ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2023 AT PARADOX HOTEL VANCOUVER FOR THE COMMUNITY SAFETY FORUM.
Downtown Van’s Community Safety Forum will delve into crucial topics that shape our community, shedding light on three significant pillars effecting our downtown:
- Mental Health
- Property Crime
You will hear from experts on their respective topic and have an opportunity to ask questions at the end. This forum is aimed at contributing to a safer downtown; Together, we can build a community where mental health is prioritized, decriminalization fosters understanding, and property crime is effectively addressed.
- Fiona Wilson, Deputy Chief Constable, Vancouver Police Department
- Guy Felicella, International Speaker & Drug Policy Reform Advocate
- Arezo Zarrabian, Senior Crime Analyst, D1 Operations Division, Vancouver Police Department
- A breakfast buffet including coffee and tea will be provided. Gluten free and vegan options available.
- The Q&A will be conducted “panel-style,” with all three speakers available to answer.
- We kindly ask that you keep your questions quick and on-topic to allow for all questions to be answered in a timely manner.
- A friendly reminder that this forum is for educational purposes. Please be respectful of the Vancouver Police Department and their efforts to keep downtown Vancouver safe.
This event is expected to fill quickly. Only two registrants per company permitted.