Thank you to those who joined us at last week’s panel discussion Reimagine Granville Street, hosted by the DVBIA and Daily Hive.
If you missed the discussion, or you want to watch it again, the video has been uploaded to the DVBIA website and is now available below:
Want to stay up to date with the initiatives discussed during the Reimagine Granville Street panel discussion? Here are some of the exciting projects and initiatives that were mentioned:
- Granville Street Promenade – City Council recently gave the green light to close vehicular access to Granville Street between Smithe and Helmcken. The DVBIA is working with the shops and restaurants along the strip to coordinate temporary patio areas and space for public seating, art and musicians.
- Conversations That Matter – Chris Fair of Resonance Consultancy spoke with Stu McNish about the future of Granville Street on his series Conversations that Matter. Check out the interview here.
- Cineplex Rec Room – Construction is currently underway on the Cineplex Rec Room on Granville Street. Want to learn more about the plans for the Rec Room? Coverage by the Daily Hive is available here and here.
- 800 Granville Street proposal – Bonnis Properties’ proposal for 800 Granville is one of the transformative projects the panel said would be critical for the future of Granville Street. You can learn more about the proposal by visiting the project website at 800granville.ca. Make sure to share your feedback and register for updates!
- Stay connected – Follow the panelists on social media: