The Downtown Vancouver BIA is regularly featured in the news, advocating on behalf of our member businesses and showcasing initiatives that help bring our forward-thinking vision for downtown Vancouver to life.
Here’s where we featured in the month of July 2018.
- The Lynda Steele Show (Steele of Approval) – Summer Movies Nights on the Square
- Retail Insider – Granville Street Strip to see retail resurgence
- Vancouver Sun – Town Talk: Blood cancer research on verge of making a difference
- Daily Hive – This week’s outdoor Movie Night on the Square is trading in Murray for Spielberg
- Global News – Downtown Ambassadors patrol Vancouver parkades amid break-in concerns
- The Star – Vancouver could lose more public events from rising policing costs
- The Lynda Steele Show (Steele of Approval) – Ackery’s Alley
- The Georgia Straight – New musical and light-up laneway launches in downtown Vancouver